>

Saturday 21 March 2009

Shin Chan helmet

I normally don't park my bike opposite of the entrance of PWTC..
But today i did..and .....i lost my helmet...
Although everyone told me,
why wanna pay for the RM1 motor parking where outside
got so many free parking.
i still insist to park in the motor parking.
Even i was there for just 15 minutes...
But not today...

So,when i finish my assignment and plan to go back office,
i noticed that my helmet lost...BAKA....
and my jacket was in good condition
Guess he don't know my jacket worth much more then the helmet.


God always give me great people around me..
This particular great people,
get this for me....



HAhahahahahaha.......





P/S:Btw,this is the 1st time my helmet was steal...What a day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same item, same function...but new memory for it...such a not bad kick start...

Anonymous said...

nice sticker