>

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Wall-E


Never in my mind to go and watch
the movie Wall-E
because i don't really like to watch animated movie.
Especially with the title Wall-E,makes me feel so
science fiction.

Then there is one day,i went to a damn boring,stupid
assignment at Bandar Tun Razak,
where only a OD photographer n me are there.
She asked me 'Hey!you got watch Wall-E r?'
i said 'no-lar,why?
Then she and her sister start to tell me the story was
so meaningful,so touching...etc.

Huh!Touching??

So,when my colleague ask me to watch it
tonight,i agree to do so.

And well,i really think this movie is funny...
Although there is no much conversation between the
robot,through their body language and robotic sounds,
can actually make me laugh,
it also educate human to love the planet,
and of course,a romantic robot love story....

I know i am a bit out dated,
and many people out there has watch this movie.
But better late then never.
hahahahha...

Have you told someone you love her/him recently
because even robot have the feeling of LOVE.

7 comments:

resident.wangsamaju said...

How r u lately?

Anonymous said...

after watched this movie ,will u change your mind dun call me "aunty" during i 'kemas' ofc paper? that action is environmental protection not 'aunty kemas'

Anonymous said...

It's not even showing here yet, have to wait till middle of this month. :(

huey mei said...

6sun,
since u are doing the so called environment protection,
then take all the mineral water bottle from office every week
to recycle centr lar...
don't just remain doing the same recylce paper only.

Anonymous said...

i love this movie so much

Anonymous said...

My choice is "Be and live, and do it" ;o)) Continue
Greetings from ... Belgium
and a good week for you

Anonymous said...

U NOT THE LATE ONE ,,
COX I M STILL NT YET WACTH IT ..
PLS , DON TELL PPL